Re: neatroff for Russian. (Was: Questions concerning hyphenation pattern

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: neatroff for Russian. (Was: Questions concerning hyphenation patterns for non-Latin languages, e.g. Russian)
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2023 13:15:15 +0200

Hi Ralph,

thank you very much for mentioning neatroff. In principle, I am aware
that there are other implementations, all with their particular unique
features, but I never dived into anything other than groff so far (also
due to the fruitful and friendly exchange on this mailing list), and
neatroff was to me known by name only.

I'll have a look at neatroff during the weekend.

I also noticed heirloom troff (and their font support) but so far
haven't managed to build it from source. Their system layout has some
pecularities.

Best regards,

Oliver.