Re: Definitely positive font installation experience, but not without ca

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: Definitely positive font installation experience, but not without caveats
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 17:47:15 +0200

Hi Deri,

in-croy-able!

I should have thought of ps2pdf, but somehow I didn't see the wood due
to the trees.

Running ps2pdf on the 25 MB monster produced a palatable 28408 bytes of
pdf, and everything appears as it should.

I received the warning "Can't embed the complete font DFSongStd as it is
too large, embedding a subset." but I still have to find out whether
real-world documents in CJK are a challenge, or not.

Best regards,

Oliver.