Re: Groff 1.23.0.rc3 changes comparing to version 1.22.4

From: Michał Kruszewski
Subject: Re: Groff 1.23.0.rc3 changes comparing to version 1.22.4
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2023 13:48:39 +0000

Thanks for you response Branden.
I use ms.
Fortunately, the document with Makefile is available on github:
https://github.com/Functional-Bus-Description-Language/Specification.
You can easily compile the document by simply executing make.
Version compiled with 1.22.4 is even available in .pdf format in the repository.

I have checked both PAGE=A4 and PAGE=letter and it looks like there is no
difference.

Best regards,
Michał Kruszewski

Sent with Proton Mail secure email.