Re: [groff] 27/33: eqn(1): Fix content and style nits.

From: Mike Bianchi
Subject: Re: [groff] 27/33: eqn(1): Fix content and style nits.
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 12:05:07 -0400

> It may be, but I don't think that outweighs users knowing to search for
> ‘bugs’ when they want to see if the man page has that section on
> encountering odd behaviour.

Historically, BUGS were there to acknowledge actual failures that had not yet
been addressed.  Witneess:
        http://man.cat-v.org/unix-6th/1/diff

I agree that a LIMITATION is not a BUG, but sometimes a BUG is more severe than
an LIMITATION.  If so, then it belongs in the man page.

                                                         Mike Bianchi

--
 Mike Bianchi