Re: APA Format

From: Ralph Corderoy
Subject: Re: APA Format
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 07:03:04 +0100

Hi Aaron,

> refer -PS -e -p ./references.ref arb.tr | groff -ms -T pdf > output.pdf
>
> The references seem "close" to APA format but there are still issues
> with the formatting.

Here's what I have from what you've said so far.

    $ cat references.ref
    %K congress108-narcoterrorism
    %Q ONE HUNDRED EIGHTH CONGRESS
    %T "NARCO-TERRORISM: INTERNATIONAL DRUG TRAFFICKING AND TERRORISM--A
DANGEROUS MIX"
    %O
https://www.govinfo.gov/\%content/\%pkg/CHRG-108shrg90052/\%html/CHRG-108shrg90052.htm
    %D May 20, 2003
    %L Senate Hearing
    $
    $ cat arb.tr
    .na
    The drug
    .[
    congress108-narcoterrorism
    .]
    hearing.
    $
    $ refer -PS -e -p references.ref arb.tr | nroff -ms -Tutf8 | cat -s

    The drug (ONE HUNDRED EIGHTH CONGRESS, 2003) hearing.