Re: [groff_www] Macro for codeblocks?

From: Meg McRoberts
Subject: Re: [groff_www] Macro for codeblocks?
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 09:33:07 +0000 (UTC)

 Grrrrr -- I give up, but the .DS/.DI should be on separate lines...

    On Sunday, September 5, 2021, 2:31:21 AM PDT, Meg McRoberts via
<groff@gnu.org> wrote:

  Shoot!  This mail doesn't look like what I typed!  Let me try the formatting
of the code snippet again...

    On Sunday, September 5, 2021, 1:56:32 AM PDT, Meg McRoberts via