Re: Groff examples repository

From: Thomas Dupond
Subject: Re: Groff examples repository
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 20:46:54 +0000

Heinz-Jürgen Oertel <hj.oertel@t-online.de> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in the past for technical papers I often used dformat:
>
> https://noxz.tech/guides/groff/papers/dformat_--_a_program_for_typesetting_data_formats__142.pdf

This is excellent, I'm always impressed by what can be achieved with
groff and pic.

> extracted the source from this paper, but it can be found now at
>
> https://github.com/sathlan/dformat
>
> Unfortunately it does not contain the changes I did to use gpic
> "shaded" command to use Colored Objects

Would you mind sharing your changes so I can include them?

> Regards
>       Heinz

The DFORMAT program is now listed on the website at
https://froude.eu/groff/examples/dformat.html and on gemini at
gemini://froude.eu/groff/examples/dformat.gmi

Regards,

Thomas