Re: Question about ?roff on Reddit

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: Question about ?roff on Reddit
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2021 20:05:30 -0400

On Wed, Jul 14, 2021, Nate Bargmann wrote:
> I saw the following post on r/linux today:
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/linux/comments/ojkjm9/how_do_nrgroff_compare_with_more_modern_text/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
>
> Perhaps some of the folks here can provide some insight.

I have no desire to create a Reddit account just to answer this
thread, but I hope someone else on the list does.  It seems absurd
that in 2021 people still have notions about groff that were already
out-of-date twenty years ago.

If someone does respond on Reddit, can said person please notify the
list so the rest of us can read what's said?

--
Peter Schaffter
https://www.schaffter.ca