Re: Vertical Span in a tbl

From: Oliver Corff
Subject: Re: Vertical Span in a tbl
Date: Fri, 14 May 2021 20:56:53 +0200

Dear Tadziu,

thank you very much for the hint, it works like a charm.

In addition to your "space 0" hint, I inserted an (otherwise empty) row
on top of the material which holds the macro for the vertical curly
brace, and inserted a few spaces here and there (.sp .25) which also
helped positioning the vertical material even though I do not fully
understand the mechanism of interaction.

The result is absolutely what I intend to have, and good enough for the
purpose.

Thank you again!

Oliver.