gpsd-users

Re: CSRS-PPP error

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: CSRS-PPP error
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 18:13:08 -0700

Yo Hans!

On Sat, 29 Apr 2023 17:05:28 +0200
Hans Mayer <gpsd@ma.yer.at> wrote:

> Yo Gary, et al,
>

> On 11.04.23 15:09, Hans Mayer wrote:
> > On 10.04.23 21:31, Gary E. Miller wrote:
> >> Nope.  Rather than ask you 20 questions, just send us the RINEX
> >> file, or the
> >> raw u-blox file.
> >
> > Great. Attached the file.
> >

> Any ideas what's wrong with this file.

Sorry, I have no file from you.  Can you resend?

> I generate a raw file with "gpspipe -R". This raw file I convert with
> "convbin -r ubx". This gives a file with extension .obs

Yes, I'm familiar with RTKLIB and convbin.   .obs is a semistandard
extention for RINEX observation files.

> Finally I run "teqc" which modifies the result slightly. But this is
> then accepted by CSRS-PPP

And how does that file compare with the gpsrinex file?  We have found that
many seemingly trivial changes can break PPP programs.

Can you just send both files?

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588