gpsd-users

Re: 2 separate positions pass through gpsd

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: 2 separate positions pass through gpsd
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2022 16:41:41 -0700

Yo Filip!

On Thu, 13 Oct 2022 12:11:45 +0200
Filip Kubicz <filip.kubicz@tier.app> wrote:

> Got any documentation on this mess?  I can do nothing until I have
> doc.

I found some doc here:

https://www.quectel.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/Quectel_LC29D_DRRTK0_Application_Note_V1.0.pdf

This is worse than I thought.  Even for Quectel.

$PQTMINS, $PQTMIMU and $PQTGPS do not return time!  So no way to include
thme in a TPV report.  There may be a way to showhorn this mess into an
ATT report.

Go ahead an make Merge Request to gpsd with your code.  It will need a
lot of work.  Easier for me to add and track comments in the MR process.
If nothing else just getting the decodes to the log output would be
helpful.

RGDS
GARY
        gem@rellim.com  Tel:+1 541 382 8588