gpsd-users

Re: Reconnet to Ntrip Server

From: Nick Taylor
Subject: Re: Reconnet to Ntrip Server
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 13:51:06 +0100

Hi Konran

On 29/10/2021 09:58, Konrad Holzmann wrote:
Hello,

I'm connected to a local Ntrip service. At midnight the Ntrip Server kicks me out. Afterwards gpsd stops receiving correction data.

Is there an option to reconnect to the server?
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe this is same issue that Gary has been addressing for us with tcp connections.

Latest version from git has NTRIP & tcp reconnect build in and is working for us. You will need to build from source and I guess it's still beta but worth a try...

Enjoy!!

Nick