gpsd-users

Re: GPSD 3.23~rc1 connection to GPS

From: Aranza Shaccid Leon
Subject: Re: GPSD 3.23~rc1 connection to GPS
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2021 22:50:02 -0500

Hello and good afternoon!

Thank you for your earlier advice, the gpsd program is now connected to my gps.
May I ask if there is anyway to combine the TPV class data, SKY class data, and SAT class data into one CSV file?

I’m trying to find a method/command for gpscsv that can place all this data in the same csv file at the same time.  It’s essential that I have the SNR, Latitude, Longitude, Altitude, uSat, nSat, gnss id, svid, xdop, pdop, gdop, ydop, vdop, elevation, speed, climb, and time in the same file. Is there a way to do this?

Sincerely,
Leon

Sent from my iPhone