gpsd-users

Testing 3.23: Status so far....

From: Charles Curley
Subject: Testing 3.23: Status so far....
Date: Sat, 31 Jul 2021 17:14:02 -0600

As mentioned previously, something Gary said lead me to realize
that /etc/default/gpsd is in the repo. However, it was not getting
installed via "scons udev-install". Providing my own helped. However,
copying packaging/deb/etc_default_gpsd.in and substituting /run for
@RUNDIR@ seems to have worked.

I also tried the version in the Bullseye repository, and that ran gpsd,
but it never connected to the gps receiver when I plugged it in.
However, because of the October Surprise, that version is moot.

@Bernd, any chance you would be willing to build 3.23-rc1 bullseye and
buster debian packages, so I can test actual packages?

--
Does anybody read signatures any more?

https://charlescurley.com
https://charlescurley.com/blog/