gpsd-users

RE: Using non-PPS receiver for ntpd? (Stein, Josh)

From: Stein, Josh
Subject: RE: Using non-PPS receiver for ntpd? (Stein, Josh)
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2021 15:31:13 +0000

Hi Steve,

  Due to reasons outside of my control at this time, I have to use the receiver
I already have. In the future, I will look into a different receiver (and
probably be a bit overwhelmed at the sheer number of units out there on the
net).

  I am not particularly tied to ntpd; I chose it because it appeared to be the
one used in most of the examples.

--J