gpsd-users

Re: Not able to get GPSD and NTP talking

From: TarotApprentice
Subject: Re: Not able to get GPSD and NTP talking
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 04:23:58 +0000 (UTC)

Thanks for the reply Gary. As I mentioned in my follow up message I had to fix /etc/default/gpsd which got it going. I will raise a Debian bug so they can correct it in the repo.

I have ordered a couple of different GPS, neither of which were on the hardware list. One is a Gmouse VK-162 and the other I have no idea of the brand but the model number given is BT-708, both fairly cheap so I am not expecting much.

MarkJ

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad