gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Coding Question

From: Roland Oswald
Subject: [gpsd-users] Coding Question
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2019 20:09:07 -0800

Hello,

I'll start by stating that I am not a computer science guy at all.

I am using a u-blox.  I installed gpsd and gpsd-client.  When I try the sample codes on the gpsd-client HOWTO page I get a bunch of errors.  All I want to do is send RTCM and then print out the corrected latitude and longitude.  I feel like this shouldn't be too difficult, but I'm just starting out with gps and RTCM.

Thanks,
David

--
Roland David Oswald