gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Problem running on CentOS 7

From: JCH
Subject: [gpsd-users] Problem running on CentOS 7
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 07:29:50 -0400

I've installed gpsd on CentOS7 Minimal (yum install gpsd).  The following dependencies have been pulled in as well: bluez-libs, gpsd-libs, libusbx.  It seems to start up fine automatically as a service, however, if I run it from the command line, it produces no output.  Even running "gpsd -h" produces no help output at all.  Seems like something pretty fundamental, so I'm trying to figure out if there's a missing dependency or other environment setup that I'm missing.

Any ideas as to what could be missing would be appreciated.

Joe