gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] -G option on gpsd

From: Carl Sutton
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] -G option on gpsd
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2016 22:17:10 +0100

when I intend for systemd to stay the fsck away from a certain daemon.

Which is exactly what it will do when its "disabled"... One simple command, handily provided.

A group aimed at "users" should really be giving the best way to do things, not some hack job that 1) can go wrong and 2) cant be reversed/undone