gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Cross Compile for Android

From: Gary E. Miller
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Cross Compile for Android
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 11:00:19 -0800

Yo Longrin!

On Tue, 01 Mar 2016 12:04:28 +0100
address@hidden wrote:

> I'm trying to get gpsd on my Android phone.

Wow, you would be the first that we know of.

> So far the compilation process succeeded.

Which puts you way ahead of anyone else.  If you send a recipe for how you
did that I'll add it to the gpsd documentation and try it myself.

> What makes me thinking is the output from `readelf -a gpsd`
> [Requesting program interpreter: /lib/ld-linux.so.3]

Yeah, clearly wrong.  We will need to tweak scons for the Android
ABI.

RGDS
GARY
        address@hidden  Tel:+1 541 382 8588