gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] First message - seeking monitoirng tool

From: David J Taylor
Subject: [gpsd-users] First message - seeking monitoirng tool
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2014 15:16:23 -0000

My first message, so please excuse any incorrectitudes!

I'm trying to compare antennas, so it would be convenient to have a logging to which, once a minute, say, would record the signal strengths of either all or just the used satellites. Something like the data on the right-hand side of the cgps display. I'm working on a Raspberry Pi which has its own version of Debian Wheezy. I can code in Free Pascal if coding is needed, or Python is available on the RPi.

Thanks,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: address@hidden