gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Passing metadata through gpsd

From: Ed Simmons
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Passing metadata through gpsd
Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 09:05:08 +0100

Hi Roy,
On 16/04/14 02:43, Roy Barkas wrote:
Thanks for the info Ed. I believe that the team has now added a means to pass metadata without modifying gpsd code. Hopefully Eric or someone will see this and confirm.

Roy
No problem - I have another session of GPSD hacking coming up soon - we need to add another couple of sensors to the data we collect... I'll be interested to see what Eric has to say... (cc'ing list)

Thanks,
Ed