gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] GBS sentences output from ublox even though explicitly disa

From: Michael Procca
Subject: [gpsd-users] GBS sentences output from ublox even though explicitly disabled
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:59:05 -0000

I explicitly disable output of GBS sentences with the following before
launching gspd:

    echo -ne '$PUBX,40,GBS,0,0,0,0,0,0*4D\r\n' | socat stdin
open:/dev/ttyS3,b9600,raw

But still GBS sentences are sometimes received. If I used the "-b"
option then GBS sentences are not received.

Are GPS sentences being enabled by gpsd?
Michael Procca Software Developer Iders Incorporated 27047 Oakwood Road
Oakbank, MB R0E 1J2 Tel: (204) 444-5200 ext 240 Fax: (204) 444-5900
[http://www.iders.ca/IDERS_logo.jpg] ________________________________ Iders
Incorporated Confidential: ________________________________
This message is intended solely for the use of the designated recipient(s) and
their appointed delegates, and may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized disclosure, copying or distribution of its contents is strictly
prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please destroy it and advise the sender immediately by
phone, Email or facsimile.