gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] Sending commands to a zodiac receiver.

From: Chris
Subject: [gpsd-users] Sending commands to a zodiac receiver.
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2012 23:19:00 -0400

Hello,
I am hoping someone on here can help me with this issue. I am trying
to figure out how to enable status messages 1002 and 1003 on my gps
receiver. I can't seem to figure out how to send commands from gpsctl.
I am hoping to get the messages to be output at an interval of 10
seconds on the receiver so I can tell what satellites are in view.
The data I am working from is this
http://gpsd.berlios.de/vendor-docs/jupiter/MN002000A_JupiterReceiver_DesignerGuide_print.pdf

Any direction would be very much appreciated

Thanks,
Chris