gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] test_gpsmm.cpp error compiling

From: Diego Aguilera
Subject: [gpsd-users] test_gpsmm.cpp error compiling
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 21:05:22 -0400

I am getting an error trying to compile test_libgpsmm.cpp. First, this is the
correct file for testing gpsd in a C++ file? According to this page,
http://gpsd.berlios.de/client-howto.html#_c_examples_2, I need to use
test_libgpsmm.cpp which I can not find. I am running Archlinux. I have
installed gpsd-3.6-2. I have downloaded the tar from the savannah website. I am
simply running g++ test_gpsmm.cpp to compile. And in case this is a dumb
question, I want to point out I am not an electrical engineer student and not
computer science. We are working on a linux based measurement system that will
be mounted on an off road vehicle. Thanks in advance.

Diego Aguilera