gpsd-users

[gpsd-users] gpsd 2.x to 3.6 migration

From: Yan Seiner
Subject: [gpsd-users] gpsd 2.x to 3.6 migration
Date: Sat, 26 May 2012 13:45:54 -0700

I am using a highly hacked up gpxlogger from 2.9 to do some logging for me. I have a good bit of work in the code, and now I need to convert it to 3.6... Is there some documentation somewhere on the new libgps interface? All the docs I've found still have the old 2.9 API docs.

gps_open is different, gps_set_raw_hook is gone, so is gps_poll?

To quote the Talking Heads, "How do I work this?"  :-)

--
Help us raise money for my kids' swim team!

http://www.facebook.com/RiverRoadKids4Kids