gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Problems with the gpsd website move

From: Ed W
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Problems with the gpsd website move
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:30:57 +0000

On 27/02/2012 08:42, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
No.  How do I set up hooks for commit notifications?

Oh, in case I missed the obvious one here. If you simply want a hook which integrates with either:
- Email to spit out commit messages,
- One of about 50+ popular trackers or messaging services (ie Trac, Twitter, Bugzilla and similar)

Then these are built-in to github already. In your *own* repo, click the Admin button at the top, then Service Hooks on the left. Setup a bunch of pre-created services from there.

(Whilst in there I notice that options such as the Bugzilla hook *appear* to offer support to integrate with it as an issue tracker. I haven't researched exactly what that means, but it *might* mean some integration with bugzilla issue urls or marking issues in some way.)

Regards

Ed W