gpsd-users

Re: [gpsd-users] Problems with the gpsd website move

From: Ed W
Subject: Re: [gpsd-users] Problems with the gpsd website move
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 17:25:49 +0000

On 26/02/2012 17:06, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
Ed W<address@hidden>:
I personally prefer github, but why not either github or gitorious?
Both suffer from some combination of (a) no issue tracking, (b) no
message queues or mailing lists, and (c) no hosting for static webhosting.

I don't see why it's important that mailing lists are handled by the same system that handles the source code? Why not delegate mailing lists to some other solution?

Github can do: a) issue tracking and c) static pages

Ed W