gpsd-dev

Re: DGPS / SBAS

From: Nick Taylor
Subject: Re: DGPS / SBAS
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 12:50:54 +0000

Thanks Greg

I was thinking that the DGPS fix was somehow cached and not updated properly in gpsd - but as you pointed out it's likely a receiver problem.

I restarted gpsd and still see DGPS fix, but if I power cycle the SIM68 chip then fix reverts to normal 3D FIX so does seem receiver is to blame here. Likely we'll have to live with it as don't believe firmware is upgradable.

Thanks again

Nick