gpsd-dev

Help...

From: Dave Hitchman
Subject: Help...
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 22:52:23 +0100

running on Ubuntu, trying to put together a yocto recipe for gpsd3.9, it wasnt working so decided to just check outside the recipe to see why, had to install scons but then get...

gpsd-3.9$ scons
scons: Reading SConscript files ...
  File "/home/dave/Documents/Kymati/yocto-kirkstone/build/tmp/work/cortexa53-crypto-phytec-linux/gpsd3.9/1.0-r0/gpsd-3.9/SConstruct", line 255

    print msg

          ^

SyntaxError: Missing parentheses in call to 'print'. Did you mean print(msg)?

I dont really want to go through the code changing this type of thing, my guess is that something other than the simple command scons is actually required.

BR
Dave