gnuzilla-dev

Re: Can I do a pull request on icecat for version 115?

From: bill-auger
Subject: Re: Can I do a pull request on icecat for version 115?
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 09:32:22 -0400

On Thu, 21 Sep 2023 15:25:20 +0200 chippy wrote:
> I'll keep this in mind should I send patches in the future.

TBH, that may be sooner than you think - no matter how great you think the
initial changes are, you can usually expect that the maintainers will ask you to
modify something and re-send, same as would happen on github - in this case,
it is almost a certainty; because you sent quite a large number of patches