gnuzilla-dev

Can I do a pull request on icecat for version 115?

From: chippy
Subject: Can I do a pull request on icecat for version 115?
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2023 10:02:21 +0200

Hi, I have been working on updating Icecat to version 115.
As last thing, I removed "Tab pickup" from IcecatView.

I'm at the point that "it works on my laptop" so others looking into it
would be great (Including especially extensions).

There is a decent amount of work that I would like to share and I'm not
sure if and how I can do a pull request on the project repository?

Apologies for the excess of enthusiasm but I wanted to get this done
before 102 eol.

Thanks,
Chippy.