GNUstep devs on FOSDEM 2023?

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: GNUstep devs on FOSDEM 2023?
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2023 13:30:34 +0000

Hi,

I have booked a trip to Brussels during the FOSDEM weekend. I intend to be at random talks at ULB Solbosch campus, as is traditional during FOSDEM, but I will also prefer meeting people.

I doubt there will be space in the hacker room, but it would be a good use of my time to hack away on something. Or we can just talk.

Please let me know if anyone is attending and also wants to meet!
--
Sent from Gmail Mobile