Re: Releases

From: Ivan Vučica
Subject: Re: Releases
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2023 10:13:12 +0000

I can get FTP set up very. I’ll try to do it over the next few days.

Wiki upgrade is why I procrastinated: I just know something will go wrong and
this demotivates me.

Then there’s the whole web issue with PHP7.x and MySQL modules.

I’ll try to sort FTP out and then try to keep going. FTP is easy. (Famous last
words.)