RISC-V Support for GNUstep

From: address@hidden
Subject: RISC-V Support for GNUstep
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2021 18:46:17 +0200

Hi fellow GNUsteppers,

I am thinking about purchasing a HiFive Unmatched https://www.sifive.com/boards/hifive-unmatched board for helping to port GNUstep and especially the GNUstep ObjC runtime to RISC-V.

But first I would need to know if there is interest in porting GNUstep to RISC-V.

If so, I would buy such a board and connect it to the network with ssh access for those doing the porting. Sorry for doing it this way, I am just not fit enough to port things like https://github.com/gnustep/libobjc2 on my own.

Please reply if you have the skills to help porting GNUstep and want to help porting GNUstep to RISC-V.

kind regards,

Lars