Re: error message saving new invoice

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: error message saving new invoice
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 11:01:56 +0200

Hi, Mat!

Am Freitag, den 15.04.2011, 18:47 +0200 schrieb address@hidden:
> When I save I receive the following message:

I tried to reproduce the error, and I found that the actual error
message is only displayed in the error message window displayed in the
UI. Have a closer look at the Window displayed in the UI, it will
contain the reason for the error.

I have taken this as an opportunity to improve error message handling,
if you update your bzr copy, the actual error message will also be
included in the logging output on the terminal and the "Details >>>"
field of the UI error window.

Please let me know whether this brought you forward.

Thanks,
Reinhard