Interested in GNUe with doubts

From: address@hidden
Subject: Interested in GNUe with doubts
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2011 18:39:38 +0200 (CEST)

Hi all,

 I'm planning to build something to replace a commercial product. I'm
interested in GNUe even if  I'm not a programmer. I hoped designer was working,
but no, so I'll study how to do it without designer. I'll use sqlite3 due to
the fact that it will be on one machine.

I'd like to know if this should be the right tool, I mean (except if I'll be
able to learn) if I can use it to build an invocing/contact/items database in
working environment.

I also have a problem, I have tables filled with a lot of data (some are more
than 4000 lines), but for what I read until now I didn't understand how to
import tables with GNUe. I did a try with sqlite3  .import function, but seems
not possible to open them. I will need to build a new db and new schemas
before, and then use sqlite3 to import data inside tables?

Thanks for your time.

Regards

Mat