Re: [GNUe] [Bug] gnue-forms / gnue-appserver: OnChange / abort / editabl

From: Adrian Maier
Subject: Re: [GNUe] [Bug] gnue-forms / gnue-appserver: OnChange / abort / editable="new"
Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:00:09 +0300

On Sat, May 3, 2008 at 12:48 PM, David Ayers <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  Since the Bugtracker is down, I'll send the bug report here for now:
>
>  When saving an newly to be inserted object fails due to an abort during
>  the OnChange processing in the gnue-appserver, the form's field property
>             editable="new" is misinterpreted in the sense that the
>  fields become deactivated even though, as the status line also indicates
>  with "INS", the object is still new.

Hello David,

I have noticed that you have sent several messages to this mailing
list. This list is usually silent for months because in the gnue community
the communication is done mainly through IRC. So, if noone answers to
your emails please don't despair .....   either keep waiting for someone to
answer by email or simply join the gnue irc channel  ( irc.freenode.net
#gnue or  #gnuenterprise  .... if i remember correctly )  .

Cheers,
Adrian Maier