RE: [GNUe] Windows Vista executable

From: jaheli57
Subject: RE: [GNUe] Windows Vista executable
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 15:57:02 +0000

Reinhard,

Thank you for the speedy reply. Maybe I should have provided more information in my original email. I did download the windows executables from the site and installed them under Vista. However, when I ran Gnue Forms it displayed a message telling me to look in the logfile which, incidently, had not been created.

I simply assumed the problem to be one of incompatability between the executable and the Vista operating system. I have had a number of prograns fail to run correctly on Vista even though they worked perfectly under XP-pro.

Also, its nice to know that the project is still alive. From by brief look at the documentation, its clear to me that the components you have designed will allow designers to quickly build some quite sophistaced systems.

Regards.

--
Carlton

> Subject: Re: [GNUe] Windows Vista executable
> From: address@hidden
> To: address@hidden
> Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 17:00:36 +0200
>
> Am Mittwoch, den 09.04.2008, 12:30 +0000 schrieb address@hidden:
> > I came across the Gnue project after doing a Google search. Is the
> > project still alive?
>
> Yes.
>
> > If it is still alive, are there any plans to release a Windows
> > executable that wiwl run under Vista?
>
> I think the currently published executables will run under Vista.
>
> Thanks,
> Reinhard

News, Sports, Entertainment and Weather on your mobile. Text MSN to 63463 Now.