Re: [GNUe] New GNUe installation

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] New GNUe installation
Date: Sat, 05 May 2007 14:29:26 +0200

Hi, Aaron,

Am Freitag, den 04.05.2007, 17:28 -0500 schrieb Aaron Smallwood:
> I am new to GNUe, but I was very excited to find it.  I have installed
> it using the latest releases (not cvs versions) and I seem to have
> problems with it.  Are those releases quite old?  Should I be using a
> cvs version to mess with?  I was also wondering what versions were
> generaly being used of pgsql, mx, wxPython, and linux distro if
> applicable.

Unfortunately, we have messed something up and the latest version of
gnue-common and the latest version of gnue-forms don't match.

gnue-forms 0.6 is very near a final release, though, and you should be
safe to use either the beta release of gnue-forms from the "prereleases"
page (along with gnue-common 0.6.8), the nightly builds, or SVN.

(If you don't want to hack GNUe itself but rather just use it, I'd
recommend to go with gnue-forms 0.6-beta).

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project (http://www.gnuenterprise.org)