Re: [GNUe] Problems getting GNUe running...

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Problems getting GNUe running...
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:25:53 +0100

Am Mittwoch, den 14.03.2007, 23:00 +0000 schrieb Vic:
> gnue-forms-0.6-alpha3+svn.9441 will take a little longer, as the
> naming structure doesn't fit into my RPM builds... Ho hum...

Do you think you can manage to try that?  If all else fails, I think you
could simply rename the directory into something that fits the naming
scheme better (or not create an RPM at all, but installing directly from
the tarball).

It would be very helpful in finding the cause of the problem.

Thanks,
Reinhard