Re: [GNUe] Executing forms

From: Adrian Maier
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Executing forms
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2006 10:15:42 +0200

On 11/8/06, Reinhard Mueller <address@hidden> wrote:
Am Mittwoch, den 08.11.2006, 10:03 +0200 schrieb Adrian Maier:
> And, for the menu I'd frankly prefer to use a real language (python,
> pascal,c) instead of a descriptive solution like xml  because i'm not
> sure what i might need to do some day .

In this case, you could either build a "menu screen" with gnue-forms, if
you find everything you need there, or you could write a pure python app
doing some "from gnue.forms import GFInstance".

I'll try with a "menu form" first.    It sounds much easier than linking
python inside that pascal application ...

Thanks Reinhard!

Adrian Maier