[GNUe] Re: GNUe in actual production use?

From: Wolfgang Keller
Subject: [GNUe] Re: GNUe in actual production use?
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 16:09:30 +0200

> We are currently working towards a 0.6 version of gnue-forms, and we are
> definately planning to include one single, structured and maintained
> example in the final version (and with that, replace all current examples
> which are mostly unmaintained and partly even not working any more with the
> current version). Also, we have been thinking about a intro documentation
> that will build up exactly that example.

If writing docs is too much of a pit*, screencasts (with audio explanations)
are very helpful as well.

Otherwise, there seems to be more documentation available in the "doc"
directories included in the source than on the site. It would be probably a
good idea to synchronise both...

And it would also help a _lot_ to merge all the documentaton that's already
available into a single (pdf) document.

Sincerely,

Wolfgang Keller

--