Re: [GNUe] GNUe in actual production use?

From: Joost Helberg
Subject: Re: [GNUe] GNUe in actual production use?
Date: Mon, 09 Oct 2006 09:33:16 +0200 (CEST)

Wolfgang,

I'm using GNUe for editing my recruitment and CV database. In total
approx. 90 tables with approx. 60000 rows. The recruitment database
contains more than 200 people and I'm supporting more than 100 CV's.

I'm planning to implement HR-XML for CV's soon.

GNUe works fine, but I won't let non-technical colleagues use it
because of the cumbersome interface.

There are lots of upgrade issues by the way which stop production once
in a while. I didn't upgrade since common 0.5.14 and forms 0.5.11.

I tried to join the documentation group once, but I was impressed by
the amount of 4-letter words on IRC and dropped out of course.

Joost