[GNUe] help yet again

From: 1beast
Subject: [GNUe] help yet again
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2006 13:04:42 +0000

From: "Tom Keating" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 03:03:01 +0000

Okay,

an error message at a time -

I found a reference in archives to a problem in designer drop down menus in
wxpython 2.6.2 apparantly still so in 2.6.3 I was using as going back to
version 2.6.1 means that the connections I set up in the connections.conf
fill the datasource drop down menu. However I now get the following:

D:\Python24>D:\python24\python D:\python24\Scripts\GNUe-Designer
Running
__init__
Init'ing
Initializing Client Library...
Warning: No event tied to RequestNewForm
Erm, I don't yet support pulldown toolbar buttons (RequestNewForm)
Warning: No event tied to RequestOpen
Erm, I don't yet support pulldown toolbar buttons (RequestOpen)
Warning: No event tied to RequestSave
Warning: No event tied to RequestSaveAs
Warning: No event tied to RequestExit

Initializing Client Library...
Inventorying Document Objects...
Inventorying Document Objects...
Creating User Interface...
Warning: No event tied to LayoutEditor:Select
Erm, I don't yet support pulldown toolbar buttons (LayoutEditor:FocusOrder)
Warning: No event tied to Forms:AutoResizePage
Warning: No event tied to SchemaNavigator:Refresh
Warning: No event tied to BlockEditor:Delete
Creating User Interface...
Finalizing Settings...
gnue-designer: Cannot find plugin 'kinterbasdb'
For help, type: gnue-designer --help
gnue-designer: Cannot find plugin 'kinterbasdb'
For help, type: gnue-designer --help

running the following:

D:\Python24>python -c "import kinterbasdb as k; print k.__version__" as
sugested by kinterbasdb documents to test
installation returns:
(3, 2, 0, 'alpha', 1)

as expected.

Can anyone actually help me to getting designer to start? I'm not having
much luck.

thanks

tom