Re: [GNUe] version?

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: Re: [GNUe] version?
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 21:08:10 +0800

Hi and thanks!

I got it up and running on both Suse and win32 .. well, not on win32 because of
Unicode errors that I caomplained about in another mail.

The Suse is running.. don't tel anyone but I went to init 1 and back, something
must have "hanged" the system.
(it's almost a reboot and you don't reboot *nix machines so I don't want to
talk about it.. ;))

regards
Stefan