[GNUe] apt-get?

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] apt-get?
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:17:12 +0800

Hello all!

Have spent a long time in Java-land, and then, the other day I stumbled on an
old python book. Now I'm refreshing myself with the snake, and came to think
about GNUe, tried it out without much success some year ago.

Now I'm running Ubuntu Linux and were a little surprised that I couldn't find
the gnue packages in any unstable Debian repositry? Aren't there any? The tar
files is the way to go perhaps?

Will try to play with the AppServer if I can, I actually have a university
course to finish off in my spare time (J2EE) but.. heck, maybe I won't need it
;)

Regards
Stefan