[GNUe] GNUe Appserver entering unstable phase

From: Reinhard Mueller
Subject: [GNUe] GNUe Appserver entering unstable phase
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 22:07:51 +0100

Hello all,

after gnue-appserver is really running nicely in the 0.3 series, we will
soon be heading for 0.4 in which we plan to include features like dirty
reads within the same session, dynamic gcd reloading, an <exists>
condition to solve problems like "I want all customers that have an
order for item x", and many other cool stuff we even don't know yet.

However, this means Appserver is entering a stage of high breakage
again, and we highly recommend all people using Appserver in production
to stuck with 0.3.4 as released today until we release 0.4.0.

Of course we welcome ideas and comments about what features you'd like
to see in 0.4 (except list properties ;-)). Of course we can't promise
anything, but constructive feedback is always taken into account.

Thanks,
--
Reinhard Mueller
GNU Enterprise project