Re: [GNUe] Launching a form with paramaters

From: Alex King
Subject: Re: [GNUe] Launching a form with paramaters
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 07:55:07 +1200

I'm running forms version 0.5.5 because I'm running the version in
debian testing, but I also downloaded 0.5.6 and checked the relavant
code.

I'll pull a version form svn and use that.

Another thing, is it possible to return a value to a "parent" form
easily (ie, programatically, without storing a value in the database?)
Is it possible to have the parent form wait on the child?

I am thinking of how to implement a selector widget that is more complex
than a simple drop-down box, and I was thinking of using another form to
do this.

Alex