[GNUe] UI driver?

From: Stefan Elwesthal
Subject: [GNUe] UI driver?
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:55:47 +0800

Hello again1

I'm setting up GNUE on my extra machine at work, running suSE linux Enterprise
9 (beta). Gnue-Forms won't work though, no valid UI
driver it tells me, which makes me wonder? During install it can't find
wxPython, and it says X is not running (well, then what am i
staring at.. I wonder ;)

Suppose I have the wrong versions, I have wxPythonGTK2-py2.3-2.5.1.5-1
installed, is that one too "fresh"? The thing is, i can't find
wxpython 2.4.2 anywhere (rpmseek) but maybe version 2.3.3 would do? What do you
think?

Regards
Stefan